Sunday, November 4, 2007

Music

I'm so proud of myself 'cuz I learned how to put music on my playlist all by myself! Ya so I'll be adding music to my playlist all the time. My favorite song on there is Love Like This by Natasha Beddingfield ft. Sean Kingston. It is an AWESOME song. I heard it in the car on the way to Disneyland with Tessa on Thursday and after we heard it we were like "Ok now we have to go buy that song fron ITunes now!" I love music so it's fun to now have people listen to the music I like when they visit my blog. Enjoy!

5 comments:

heidi said...

I love hey there delilah and SOS. Those are both good songs...have never heard the others.

heidi said...

I think all my friends have been tagged at some point. I did like thinking of things to write though. Thanks for the tag!!

You are almost a teenager--I can't believe it!!

TeSsA said...

omg i showed you my paper heart i hate u!!!!!! thats my song and love like this!!!

TeSsA said...

your a song copy cattier!!!!!!!

i should u maost of those songs >=[

TeSsA said...

arg! im mad at u!!!!!!!!!