Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tag! I'm it!!!!!!

OK i got double tagged (thanks a lot, Rachel, Madi) so I guess I'm supposed to write 6 things about myself and then tag 6 people who have to write 6 things about themselves and so on and so forth. Ok here goes nothing!!!

1) I just finished to Twilight series! They were all REALLY good! And now I'm done!!! Who-hoo!!!!! Those are the best books EVER!!!!!

2) I got to go to Disney's California Adventures on Tuesday for Renaissance at school. I had SOOO much fun. i hung out with Michael, Evan, Tyler, Mitchell, Kyle, Nick, Buzzy, Renee, Summer, Lexi, Drea and Kelsey. Then on Thursday I got to go to Disneyland/ California Adventures with Tessa, Tessa's sister Megan, and Tessa! HEHEHEHEH!

3) My favorite movie is Hairspray and the Pirates movies. I LOVE JOHNNY DEPP!!!! AND ORLANDO BLOOM AND KIERA KNIGHTLY!!!! And of course...
ZAC EFRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4) I am in Video Announcements at school, Advanced Choir, and I'm taking 8th grade Algebra this year.

5) My favorite kind of ice cream is peppermint. It is so good, especially with hot fudge!!!

6)I DON"T WANT TO EVER BE TAGGED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

I am done... and therefore i tag Tessa, Cordin, Hayley, Aunt Heidi, Chelsea, and Madi!!! Have fun!!!

1 comments:

heidi said...

thanks Riley--now I will have to think of some things that are really cool about me. Hmmm.