Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday Funday!!!

Happy Friday!!! Enjoying no school? I am. Itt's 7:40 in the morning and Tessa just called... that's REALLY early for her! Well, here's why she called...
A few weeks ago, her family decided to go to the desert. If they went to the desert, Tessa would miss our friends really awesome Halloween party tonight. So we said that if she wanted to stay at our house while her parents were gone, she was totally welcome. So for weeks she's been begging and pleading with her parents to let her stay (you know, like, 2 page text messages) and so she just called and said she was packing her stuff.. to come here!!!!! I'm so excited! ILY Tessa! And Tessa's parents! :0] (he has a big nose) So, Post comments! I'll TTYL! Hay-Hay... call me!

1 comments:

madi said...

Hey Riley! This Madi from Hayley's party- Hayley's cousin. Thanks for adding me to your page!!! I miss you so much! Too bad I don't get off school, but Thursday and Friday I ditched it for Disneyland and Cali Adventures! Comment on my blog plz (madiskuttle.blogspot.com)
Bye!!