Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Day Off!

Hey i said i would post something about my day off.. and here i am!
So i wanted Hayley and Tessa to come over... but no Hayley HAD to go to Disneyland and i couldn't go ('cuz of the weather) so i hung out with (Tessa just used 2 REALLY big words "horrendous" and "monotone"... so proud... just kidding, she's smart) Tessa and we watched Nightmare Before Christmas (one of my favorite movies. We had popcorn and then my mom took all the girls to get sundaes @ McDonald's and the i dragged Tessa off to piano with me. Ugggh! but now she's chillin' here with me and now we have to go eat pizza. So PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

hayley roxx said...

o sure blame it all on me what ever maybe we can hang out tommrow anyway you are doing so good on your blog good job wannabe gangsta!!!

-hayley