Thursday, November 29, 2007

Summer...

Ok, Summer has been bugging me lately to make a new post.. Happy now Summer? Hahah just kidding girl. I haven't posted for a while because I have been so busy with school and babysitting and everything. Wow. i just started Algebra Tutuorial (i'm taking eight grade math this year.. and it's HARD) and I haven't seen much improvement ( maybe that's because i've only had 2 classes so far!!!) but yeah i BOMBED a quiz today (at least 5 out of 6 wrong.... :-O!!!!) but other than that school's ok... i guess. anyways comeent on my page!!!! TTYL!!!

5 DAYS 'TILL MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

heidi said...

I am glad you posted...I've been waiting. So, your a math wiz? Can you teach me someday? We're not so good over in this household--not one of us. Pretty sad!

Mitchell said...

i no i totally failed it

summer :] said...

hehe. yay! summer! i like it. now you just have to change gimme some love to SUMMER IS DA BOMB. and oh. well sharon was right. or grandma sharon i should call her. anyway..hhmmmm wat was i gonna say. well......it was raining today! crazy! yea...well thanks for making a new post. now all youve gotta do is make me on your friends list! yea so ily
SUMMER.

madi said...

Riley put me on your links!!!

Luv Madi

Kadan said...

HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIH

Kadan said...

THIS IS CHRISTIAN MUAHAHAHAHAH