Monday, November 5, 2007

Yay and Yuck

Yay:

  • ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING ZAC EFRON!
  • Food
  • Disneyland/California Adventures
  • Disney Movies
  • Days in my P.J.'s
  • No school
  • My homies (too many of them to name, but ILY all!!!)
  • Balloons

Yuck:

  • Yucky food (vegetables {except potatoes... or are they a fruit?}, etc.)
  • Clowns
  • School
  • When you hold the phone for too long and your hand & ear gets all sweaty
  • Rap
  • Neopets Staff (you can't have more than 5 accounts and all of mine died!!!)
  • VMK
  • Hessians

4 comments:

heidi said...

by the way riley--I did read all the Twilight books. Can't wait for the next one, though it will be a while!

Julie said...

What's VMK?

madi said...

riley look at the bottom of my blog i did music!

Rachel said...

Zac - Oh Riley I want to kiss you
Riley - Let me out at the next toll.

The way it should have been written huh!