Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Faces of Riley

So Hayley tagged me with this one so here are... the Faces of Riley.






< Bored... I get this one a LOT during school (mostly language arts =] ).









< Tired.... very self-explanatory.












< Awesomely Cool Person... =D










< Crazy Person who Chooses to be like this in Public.... mosly this happens with my almost-as-cool-as-me friends!



Ok so now I tag Claire, Madi, Summer (ilysm babe...lol), Tessa (if she chooses to = ), and anyone else who wants to!!!!!

P.S. Remember to check out the Spice Girls' blog! www.wwwspicegurls.blogspot.com

4 comments:

summer :] said...

aww what about the face when you
see me? (excited)
oh jeez can wait to do this one.
love you too babe.
<3

hayley roxx said...

omw i luv ur new hair cut u rock!!!! i luv u sporty spice!!!

summer :] said...

omg somebody favorited me and mylee's video! haha.

clairedycat said...

omw i LOVE your haircut! it looks soooo cute!