Monday, April 21, 2008

=D LOOK HERE! =D


hey guys whats up! so yeah i just found my HUGE box of string and stuff so today I made this...

so yeah it's an anklet but if i could take it off it could be a bracelet too. yeah i have a TON of string...

  • black
  • white
  • 4 different blue
  • 7 different green
  • 1 different brown
  • 2 different off-white
  • 3 different yellow
  • 5 different purple
  • 6 different pink
  • 2 different red
  • 3 different orange

So if you want one, and you want to see any of the colors, just e-mail me with the size of yur ankle/ wrist (measuring tape! inches... PLEASE!), and what 4 DIFFERENT COLORS YOU WANT, or to see what I have. E-mail me at rileyrose94@msn.com or call me.

These are really comfortable, they're not itchy. You kinda can't untie them (you have to use a REALLY tight square knot to tie them), so the only way you can get them off is by cutting them. You can get them wet, they last for months without ripping or breaking. COLORS ARE LIMITED, SO GET ONE NOW BEFORE THE COLOR YOU WANT IS GONE!

Lol that sounded like a commercial, didn't it? but seriously, get one!

P.S. Spices, I'm already making you an anklet, the same as the one in the picture. But if you want another one, call me or e-mail me using the spice girl address!

6 comments:

heidi said...

Hey Riley--Delaney would love one of your creations. You could use your measurements for her.

heidi said...

how about pink and brown and white

Tanya said...

i want one

Tanya said...

oh yea copy and paste the socialization to me!

clairedycat said...

i heart that!
<3 POSH <3

hayley roxx said...

hey give me ur brightest colors and use ur measurements!!! oh and POST!