Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Desert (with Gizoogle)

FRIST TIME:
Hello. My name is Riley Bray. Thank you for reading this blog post. I hope you enjoy it. Last weekend I went to Glamis with Tessa's family and rode quads for 3 days (Friday to Sunday). I only ran into one bush... but I had to get towed twice because the bike ran out of gas! Anyways it was really fun. Thanks again Tessa!


AFTER GIZOOGLE:
Hello . Real peeps recognize the realness.. mah name is riley bray doggystyle. T-H-to-tha-izzank you fo` hatin' this bizzle pizzost paper'd up. i hizzy you enjoy it. last weekend i wizzent ta glamis wit tessas family n rode quads fo` 3 days (friday ta sunday) . Aint no killin' everybodys chillin'. i only ran into one bush... but i had ta git towed twice coz tha bike ran out gas! anyways it was really fun. thanks again tessa . Keep the party crackin while I'm steady rappin'!



awesome huh?

1 comments:

Mitchell said...

Never ever ever try to rap in ur life. EVER! U have to black like me :].

From ,
Cracker Boyy. or wht ever u named me